Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Name is Khan : Karan Johar orders waterproof costumes for MNIK


 My Name is khan (Main page)

My Name is Khan is most awaiting movie of recent days, last shooting schedule starting at Filmistan Studio in last week of August.

Karan Johar, the Bollywood filmmaker, orders waterproof costumes for the team except Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to shoot in the water for his upcoming Hindi film My Name Is Khan.


Karan is anxious, as this will be a difficult and intricate scene. The whole set will be under water for the next few days. This will be one of the most important parts of the film. Karan is very worried about the unit’s health so everyone except for Shahrukh and Kajol will be wearing waterproof costumes, as the lead actors have to be seen in their look for the film.

Comments :

0 comments to “ My Name is Khan : Karan Johar orders waterproof costumes for MNIK ”

Post a Comment

Page NO