Thursday, November 19, 2009

My name is khan - free song download (mp3)


 My Name is khan (Main page)

My Name Is Khan Cast and Crew

Cast
Shahrukh Khan ... Rizvan Khan
Kajol ...
Crew
Karan Johar ... Director
Ravi K. Chandran ... Cinematography
Karan Johar ... Story/Writer
Shibani Bathija ... Story/Writer
Shibani Bathija ... Screenplay
Sharmishta Roy ... Art Director
Manish Malhotra ... Costume Designer
Shiraz Siddiqui ... Costume Designer



"My Name Is Khan" is about a Muslim who suffers from the Asperger syndrome, a form of autism that impacts social interaction abilities, and he is arrested as a suspected terrorist in post-9/11 Los Angeles after authorities mistake his disability for suspicious behaviour.

When the songs of "My name is Khan" release, i will give you the link.

Coming soon.

Comments :

0 comments to “ My name is khan - free song download (mp3) ”

Post a Comment

Page NO