Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kajol refuses to talk about My name is Khan (video)


 My Name is khan (Main page)

Kajol refuses to talk about My name is Khan

Bollywood actress and superstar Kajol as the brand ambassador of probiotic health drink Yakult was recently promoting the product. Shockingly, during the promotions Kajol refused to talk about her upcoming and comeback film My Name is Khan. She said, the producer of the film doesnot permit her to speak about the film.



Just to remind you Kajol, Karan Johar and the lead actor of the movie Shah Rukh Khan are promoting the film full-fledged. KJO had even organized a press conference to announce the film. Not to forget the recent 98 crore deal between KJO and Fox!

Comments :

0 comments to “ Kajol refuses to talk about My name is Khan (video) ”

Post a Comment

Page NO